After many decades, watermelon has been discovered to carry a lot of uses and a lot of wonderful benefits to our body. Let’s see these benefits one by one.
1. Good for the Heart - According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the watermelon increases of arginine levels(an amino acid) in our body. The arginine is used in the manufacture of nitrous oxide, which helps relax our blood vessels. Because of this, the watermelon will be very helpful in preventing the stroke and heart attack.
2. Decreases Blood Pressure - Because arginine affects the relaxation of our blood vessel, watermelon is known regulate blood pressure. The potassium and magnesium components in watermelon may also help in decreasing blood pressure.
3. Reinforces sex drive - According to experts, may be a very simple aphrodisiac which reinforces a person’s sex drive.
4. Prevents Cancer- The red watermelon is the healthful class because it contains lycopene. Lycopene is known to be very essential in cancer prevention. Aside from watermelon, tomatoes are rich in lycopene.
5. Good Eyesight- The watermelon contains vitamin C and vitamin A which are good for our eyes.
6. Contains Alkaline Water - The watermelon is basically 92% alkaline water. We can say that alkaline water in our stomach is good especially for those who are suffering from ulcer.
7. Reduces Bad Breath - According to experts, watermelon can be very helpful in preventing and reducing bad breath.
8. Good for the Kidney - Watermelon is like coconut juice. It can clean our kidneys and bladder. If you have infected urine, eat watermelon and drink water to reduce germs in the bladder. And if you have kidney stones (kidney stones), watermelons also help you.
9. May Help Gout - The watermelon juice lowers uric acid in our body. Those with arthritis due to uric acid (gout), eat watermelon. But do not eat the seeds.
10. Powerful energy drink -The watermelon is rich in vitamin B, potassium and iron. Because of this, it gives strength to the body. Apart from that, it also has natural sugar which can help us sustain our energy. Watermelon can refresh your body especially during hot weather. You can serve it with ice.
Copyright © 2013 - bolives.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com