Many women experience UTI or Urinary Tract Infection. The infection normally comes from our bladder (bladder) and urinary passage (urethra).
The common causes of UTI are the following:
1. Drinking less than 7 glasses of water a day
2. Incorrect washing of the vagina
3. Suppressing urination
What are the symptoms of UTI?
People may not feel the presence of infection however; others may have pain in urination. There can also be pelvic pain as well as urine with foul odor.
What is the treatment for UTI?
A. Take antibiotics for 3 days. The cheapest is Amoxicillin 500 mg tablet 3 times a day. Moreover, it will be best to consult a doctor and have urinalysis done to target the treatment for the problem. Usually, doctors recommend Ciprofloxacin 500 mg tablets, 2 times a day for more complicated infections which cannot be treated by amoxicillin.
2. Drink 8 to 12 glasses of water a day. You need to drink plenty of water to flush the bacteria in the urine.
3. Drinking juice particularly cranberry juice can be very effective way to reduce infection and prevent recurrence.
How to prevent UTI?
1. As mentioned, drinking 8-12 glasses of water a day can be a great help to prevent infection as it flushes out the bacteria from the system.
2. Make sure not to suppress voiding or urination.
3. Urinate regularly especially after sexual intercourse.
4. Learn the proper way of washing the vagina. Delaying may cause the bacteria to accumulate.
5. Wipe from front to back and not vice versa.
6. Nothing wrong with drinking coconut juice or cranberry juice. Maybe it can also help with UTI.
7. Eat nutritious food to strengthen the immune system.
Copyright © 2013 - bolives.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com