Are you suffering from mouth sores? Does it hurt whenever you eat or brush your teeth? Do not worry, you are not alone. Many people experience the same thing.
How do people get mouth sores? There can be various reasons. Many say that it is a sort of vitamin deficiency and some say it’s because of stress. Moreover, the most common is the injury you can possibly inflict to your mouth. Most of time, people with orthodontic braces suffer from mouth source over and over. Others bite inner cheek and tongue accidentally leading to unwanted sores.
What you should do if you have mouth sores?
1. There are ointments which you can buy that are especially to heal mouth sores. Consult your physician for recommendation.
2. Eat yoghurt or drink yakult. They can get in contact with your sore no matter where it is placed inside your mouth. Having it covered with these foods lessens the pain and hastens healing.
3. Take antibiotics, such as Amoxicillin 500 mg as prescribed. It prevents infection and promotes healing..
4. Drink 8-12 glasses of water a day. Hydrated mouth or throat is less likely to be painful than that of dry mouth.
5. Avoid sour and salty. Eating salty and sour food can be very painful once they get in contact with your mouth sores. You’ll have less appetite because of the pain.
6. Take multivitamins. There are sores that are caused by vitamin deficiency. So, it is better to take multivitamins or vitamin C tablets. It can also boost your immune system.
Copyright © 2013 - bolives.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com