Struggling to lose some weight? Exercise is not enough to attain the shape that you desire. You can add these simple tips to achieve your goal. You just have to be persistent and consitent. Good luck!
1. After exercise, you can feel the heat coming out of your body. This is very tempting for you to drink carbonated drinks, but carbonated drinks can cause water retention which is not so good if you want to lose some weight. The safest you can drink is water especially cold water.
2. The weight loss smoothies are safe as long as no sugar is added. You can try watermelon smoothie which is very refreshing and very delicious.
3. Tea can be a substitute for soda. Just boil the tea, and mix cold water with ice. Tea helps speed up metabolism and the saturated fats that we get from eating burgers, pizza and junk foods. The drinking of green tea before you sweat helps to more quickly be able to burn fats particular the waist area. It also contains antioxidants which is good for the cells of the body.
4. Are you keeping your self form eating sweets but can’t resist? Try to switch to the dark Chocolates. Dark Chocolates are not loaded with calories and may suppress your appetite and also speeded up the metabolism.
5. Can’t control yourself from eating? Try to drink a glass of water before a large meal. In this way, you can have smaller meals a day.
Copyright © 2013 - bolives.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com